Backer Update #35: What’s new with the ArcJune 16, 2015
Hi Backers! Wanted to check in and give an update on what the Wearhaus team is working on.
We see your feedback and will be able to make most fixes through firmware updates. Here are some of the features that will be fixed through firmware updates:
- Broadcasting and syncing through the iOS app
- Syncing with MORE THAN TWO people over Bluetooth
- Built-in microphone functionality (Wish the mic was working already? We include a 3.5mm AUX cable with an inline microphone that you use when the headphones are off!)
- Smaller fixes, like light ring mismatch issues
- Active noise cancelling! ANC is still on track to be ready three months after the Arc was launched
We will keep everyone posted as firmware updates come available! Our engineering department is hard at work on implementing the firmware updates as well as working with any of you who still have problems using the Arc. Stay tuned for backer updates on how firmware updates will work!
Windows users, fear not! We are also working on an app for Windows desktop and mobile and will keep you updated as we move along.
If you are experiencing any issues with your Arc, please email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org. That’s the best way to receive personalized help and troubleshooting.
Categorized in: Product Updates