First Firmware Update is Live!November 24, 2015
Hey Wearhaus Arc users! We are happy to announce that the first firmware update is now available for download!
What’s in the first firmware update?
- Touch control ‘double tap’ now also lets you leave a station and continue listening by yourself. Previously, ‘double tap’ would only let you join a nearby station, and you would only be able to leave a station using the mobile app.
- Battery level reporting and low battery notifications are now available through the mobile app.
- Fixed an issue where the mobile app color picker would incorrectly say the light rings were set to red.
- Various bugs fixes and stability improvements.
How do I update?
- Android users can update through the mobile app. Click here to download.
- Windows desktop users click here to download the Windows firmware updater app. Currently only works on Windows 10.
- Mac users click here to download the OS X firmware updater app. Currently works with OSX 10.10.1 and up.
- Firmware update for iOS will be available soon. For now, we recommend you use one of the above three options.
For more details, visit our website.
Given that this is the first firmware update we decided to keep things simple, focusing mainly on bug fixes and usability improvements. Be on the lookout for major feature updates in the near future!
We want to hear from you!
If you have any questions or feedback, contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be sure to help you out.
Categorized in: Product Updates