New firmware update now available!December 19, 2016
Hello Wearhaus fans, backers and customers:
Over the past year, we’ve been working very hard behind the scenes to take our product to the next level. That means overhauling our software systems to make future updates smoother, fixing any hardware issues from our first batch of units, and setting up our manufacturer for mass production.
Along the way, we ran into all of the problems and manufacturing delays that, we learned, come with being a young company. We underestimated the amount of time we would need to get our social listening vision ready for a full-scale launch, but are happy to be over the hump and present you with what we’ve been working on.
Our latest firmware update is now available and will implement new features that users requested. More details are below…
What’s in this firmware update?
- Voice prompts: We’ve replaced the different beeps with simple voice prompts that make navigating your headphones easier.
- Wired listening: Now you can keep your headphones turned on when plugging in and listening through an AUX cable. That means syncing in with another Arc that is broadcasting through AUX (instead of only Bluetooth) and keeping the light ring illuminated when using wired listening.
- Mic: The built-in microphone is now activated and ready to take phone calls.
- Auto-reconnect: Your Arc will automatically reconnect to the last device
- New touch controls for syncing: Press and hold on the right earcup and a voice prompt will confirm you are in sharing mode. Swipe forward to broadcast and back to sync.
How do I update?
- Android users can update through the mobile app. Click here to download.
- Windows desktop users click here to download the Windows firmware updater app. Currently only works on Windows 10.
- Mac users click here to download the OSX firmware updater app. Currently works with OSX 10.10.1 and up.
- Firmware update for iOS will be available soon. For now, we recommend you use one of the above three options.
- Active noise cancelling
- Firmware updates available through iOS
If you have any issues or questions, please email email@example.com. We are still here to help backers in any way we can!
Thanks for your continued support!
– Richie & Nelson
Categorized in: Product Updates